Monday, August 17, 2009

Its Monday. My third Monday since starting school this year. I start my therapy today and am anxious to see how my kids are doing. Have they regressed over the summer? Have they improved? Are they happy to be working with me again? What's up with the three non verbal kiddos? Will my boss switch assignments on me? (That is a possibility and one that I might not be opposed to.) Questions questions questions!!

I got the house all cleaned up yesterday. I can't believe how much better I feel when the house is dirt, dog hair and dust free; even if it is only for a few minutes!! I also went to the grocery store and restocked my poor bare cabinet! Michael would have had a valid complaint of "no food in the house!!" It was a good day overall. Next week David and JoAnn will clean the house on Friday so I can play all weekend long! I didn't get to cross stitch this weekend which makes me a little sad. I do like to do that too.

I got to see Alyssa on Skype this weekend. She is growing so big! I was watching her sit and play with her toys. Amazing that six months ago she was just this little blob of humanity and now she is an interactive happy child!!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her in two weeks! I bet she is crawling or close to crawling by the time I get there on Labor Day.

Okay...gotta fix my coffee, pack up the lunch that I made last night, get Buster his food, check the hot tub and then leave for school. Busy busy busy. And Shannon if you are reading this, I will be at Lone Mountain this afternoon if you want to call.

Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment