Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Counting Down

Happy Birthday Michael!! Its hard for me to believe that you are 22 years old. What an awesome young man you have become. You are happy and while you stress over some things, you have a focus and a determination that you will be successful. I trust that you will.

One day is gone and I only have 3 days to get things done. I had a list of 30 "general" things that I needed to accomplish before I left for Missouri. Yesterday, I got 8 1/2 of them done. Unfortunately, they were the things that took little or no time to do. Today, I have to start doing the harder things...the bigger things. I was going to clean Vina's house today but Beth and Bob are staying one more day. I don't know if I am going to have time to get it done before I leave for Missouri. I have to leave for Vina's house in about 45 minutes to help her get dogs to the groomers. Then I have to work on the pool and then get back over here to get some things done from this location. Then I will have to go back and pick up the dogs and get them home.

Okay...time to get started. I'll try to write tomorrow and report back how well I have done.

Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment