Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Tired

Well, it is Thursday. Do or die time. I have accomplished a lot this week but I have still a lot of things to do today. This time tomorrow we will be on the road. But I can tell you, for me to survive this trip, I am going to have to get to bed at a very decent time tonight. Last night it was 1:30 a.m. before I went to bed because I was working on my college homework. I still have two assignments to go before the end of the day today...and clean house...and finish laundry....and get the dogs to David and JoAnn's....and clean the pool....and gather Duane's stuff...and pack MY stuff....and why am I sitting here writing a blog??? Cuz I am too tired to move just yet. Dot started baying at 6:30 this morning and would not shut up until I got up to feed her. Now, she is just as content as pie and sound asleep in her chair. I, on the other hand, feel like someone dragged me under a truck!!! I'm gonna take a little snooze and then get busy. I will write more next week when I am in Missouri.

Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment