Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts

Well, I'm into my second week of summer vacation and like always, my good intentions have remained good intentions. I was going to get up and work out early every day and I've gotten up one day and worked out. To be fair, four of the other days have been committed to other things like getting the 35,000 mile check up on the car, going into work, and having an electrician come and do some much needed work, but what about the other 6 days? Nope, I have no good answers or excuses.

I looked at my online class syllabus yesterday and I think it is going to be a very busy summer trying to get all of that work done. But, once these two classes are over, I will have one 3 hour class to go and then I will have my certificate in Assistive Technology. That will be an accomplishment that I will be proud of.

I"m looking forward to my vacation to Missouri to see my family. I can hardly wait to get my hands on Alyssa again, to see and hug Shannon, to talk and spend time with my parents, to laugh and talk to my sister. I am also really looking forward to traveling across country with Michael and Cat. We will have a good time together and that will be very very nice. It will be fun to show Duane my hometown and to spend time with my aunt and uncle at my parents' house.

This blogging things might be fun. I'm not going to open it up to a lot of people. Just a few family members and that should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment