Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday

Here we are to Friday already. The time in the summer seems to fly. I was paying bills this morning and I was doing the scheduling for when they go out and suddenly realized that two weeks from today, we will be on our way to Missouri. In fact, if all goes right, we should be hitting the New Mexico border about this time!! Woo hoo. I've still got to make hotel reservations but I imagine I will do that next week sometime. I also have to do a lot of work for my college classes so I can be ahead while I am on vacation.

Yesterday, Vina signed the papers on her new house. It looks like her move in day will be Wednesday or Thursday of her basic stuff and then they will start to unload her big items on Friday. I am sure she will be happy to have this ordeal behind her. It will be nice to have her in the same city so that we can help her if anything needs attention.

Duane went to work yesterday and no one was there who could tell him anything about Toronto. I just love it when sweeping announcements are made and then everything is left in the air. I know he sent an email out asking some questions and got back, "We'll deal with that when we come to it." But we still don't know if he is having to drive to Toronto now or if he is flying...if he is in a hotel or if he is going straight to the corporate apartment..if he is coming back for Alyssa's baptism or if he is not...how often does he get to come home? GGGRRRR its okay that he's going...well not really but as okay as it can be...its just the unknown that drives me crazy.

We are getting Michael's windshield fixed today. It has a crack in it and it needs to be repaired. I am not sure he will be happy with me but the car is just sitting here and now is the time to get it replaced.

After this guy leaves, I am going to go clean the pool and then cross stitch for a little while. I get my nails done this afternoon and want to mail off some books to Charla. Maybe I should clean a little on the house too and do some laundry???? Hmmm I'll have to think about all that stuff!!

Smiles, for now.

1 comment: